Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 1 Limbo Lifestyle

Well as promised I am updating this blog on my newfound limbo lifestyle. I moved this weekend, and although much can be (and will, I promise) said about that particular experience I find I cannot now do so without an overabundance of expletives. SO...that will have to come at a later date. Suffice it to say, I am now comfortably installed at Chelsea's house for the remainder of the week. I'm rediculously spoiled, having baked goods at every turn, and overwhelmingly taken care of. I stayed home sick yesterday and stumbled out in the morning to find an array of mac&cheese and soup options laid out on the counter for me next to the packets of emergency balancing atop a water glass. I am immeasurably blessed to have friends and family that take care of me so.
So I spent the day yesterday feeling both sick and sorry for myself, and I'm back today in the land of beige cubicles and flourescent lights being lulled into that familiar feeling of numbness by the soft clicking of the analysts analizing ....whatever it is they do...

No comments:

Post a Comment