Thursday, February 19, 2009

*tap tap* "Is this thing on?"

So I've joined the blogosphere (that's right, I can use the lingo-sorta) because I've been swearing I would start blogging regularly again. "No really! This time I mean it!" I'd say and my friends would raise their eyebrows knowingly. Never mind I haven't blogged regularly since I left school some four years ago. Nay sayers all! And so, here I am. Alive and well and sharing my ramblings with you! My idea for this blog was to create a place that I can update with random adventures, endeavors, and basic stuff that catches my interest (*warning* my interest is usually caught in the way of - Oh look! something shiny!).

The explanation for the blogs name is that since leaving those hallowed halls of academia I find that I am in that awkward state of limbo between the preparation (i.e.school) and what I really want to do with my life (a mystery). What I find however, is that life keeps on marching forward and that until I reach that mist shrouded goal off in the distance, I find myself learning to and live and enjoy living in the mean time.

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered what "mean time" was.... it often can be.... mean, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mozie-loaf, hilarious as always. I agree with mummay, the mean time can be mean, but after the mean time is the mist shrouded goal :) suddenly in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete